Skip to menu
Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- “User” – a person using the Service.
- “Service Owner” – Poznań University of Medical Sciences at Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznań.
- “Service Administrator” – a natural person acting on behalf of the Service Owner, responsible for the proper functioning of the Service and authorized to take all factual and legal actions necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the Service.
- “Website Service” – the website service within the domain: ump.edu.pl.
- “Data Administrator” – Poznań University of Medical Sciences at Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznań, is the data administrator as defined in Article 4, point 7 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- “Mobile Applications” – the Pacjent CTSC application for Android and the Pacjent CTSC application for iOS.
- “Service” – the Website Service and Mobile Applications.
- “Account” – an account created by the User in the Service, accessible after logging in (providing an email address, username, and password), a place on the Service where each registered User can enter and modify their data and other elements related to registration in the Service.
- The Service operates according to the rules specified in this Terms and Conditions.
- This Terms and Conditions define the rights and obligations of the Service Users, as well as the rights, obligations, and scope of responsibility of the Service Administrators.
- The Service is run by the University Clinical Trials Support Center in Poznań.
- Access to the Service is reserved for Users who have registered their data in the Service by creating an Account. A condition enabling the use of the Service is to ensure that all data provided by the User is correct, current, and complete. The User can delete their Account at any time, which will simultaneously terminate the agreement for using the Service.
- Using the Service is free of charge.
- Necessary for using the Website Service and Mobile Applications is having a device allowing access to the Internet, including a program for browsing its resources accepting cookie files.
- To use the Mobile Application for Android, you must have a mobile device with the Android operating system version 5.0.1 or newer. Applications can be downloaded through the website www.badaniakliniczne.ump.edu.pl.
- To use the Mobile Application for iOS, you must have a mobile device with the iOS operating system version 11.0 or newer.
- Additionally, an active email account is needed.
- Using the Service means acquainting oneself with this Terms and Conditions and accepting the provisions of this Terms and Conditions by the User.
- After registration and logging in, the User can post information about their clinical study (well-being, information about medications, information about medical visits) in Mobile Applications.
- The User is obliged to keep their password confidential. Any actions taken using the correct password will be treated as if performed by the User.
- Data posted by Users in the Mobile Application can be used by the research team for the proper coordination of the clinical study, improving patient safety (participant of the clinical study). Data will be used, among other things, to assess the patient’s well-being and plan visits.
- The Service Administrator has the ability to make modifications, changes in the functionality of the Service, and temporary or complete deletion of Service functions/services data.
- In the event of disputes between Users, as well as organizations or other individuals, they will be resolved by the parties to which the dispute pertains. The Service Administrator reserves the right to suspend content related to the dispute. The Service Administrator does not have legal liability in relation to any third party and also reserves the right to monitor disputes between entities.
- The Service Administrator recommends that the User make backup copies of materials and content published on the Service on their own.
- The Service Administrator does not bear any responsibility for technical and legal defects in services offered within the Service.
- As part of using the Service, it is prohibited for the User to provide content of an unlawful nature.
- The Service Administrator makes every effort to provide Users with services of the highest possible quality. By using the Service, the User acknowledges and agrees that the services are provided in their current form, in the state in which they are currently available.
- The Service Administrator does not provide any express or implied warranties regarding the operation of the Service.
- The Service User declares, by the act of placing a photo on the Service, that they possess all the copyright rights to the photo.
- By placing a photo, information, or data, the User grants a license to the Service owner under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license, specifically: Attribution 4.0. The full description of the CC BY license terms can be found on the website https://creativecommons.pl/poznaj-licencje-creative-commons/.
- Excerpt from the terms of the Attribution 4.0 license: Engaging in the exercise of Licensing Permissions signifies the acceptance and consent of the Licensor to be bound by the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (“Public License”). To the extent this Public License may be interpreted as a contract, Licensing Permissions are granted to Licensee in consideration of their agreement to the terms and conditions of this Public License, and Licensor grants Licensee those permissions in exchange for the benefits the Licensor receives from making the Licensed Material available under these terms.
- Copying, duplicating, or using content in any other form is prohibited without the written consent of the Service Administrator, except in cases described by the Act of February 4, 1994, on Copyright and Related Rights.
- The administrator of personal data is Poznań University of Medical Sciences at Fredry 10, 61-701 Poznań.
- Personal data processing is subject to the provisions of the Act of May 10, 2018, on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1461, as amended), the Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The User can report complaints to the Service Administrator regarding the operation of the Service.
- All complaints should be reported in an email to: email@example.com. The complaint should contain at least the User’s name and surname, the email address to which a response is to be sent, an indication of the reason for the complaint, and the content of the request. Complaints will be considered within 30 days of receipt. The User will be notified by email of the way the complaint is resolved.
- The Administrator reserves the right to intervene in the User’s Account to remove irregularities in the operation of the Service.
- The Administrator is not responsible and does not accept complaints regarding services provided by other Users of the Service.
- The Administrator is not responsible for service interruptions resulting from breakdowns, acts of force majeure, and arising as a result of necessary technical inspections.
- The Terms and Conditions are available at: https://badaniakliniczne.ump.edu.pl.
- The Service Administrator reserves the right to change the content of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of changes to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the Administrator will promptly inform Users by posting the current version of the Terms and Conditions on the Service’s website.
- By registering on the Service, the user declares that they have read the content of these Terms and Conditions and accepts them.
- The Administrator reserves the right to terminate the provision of the Service’s operation at any time.